The Voice

The Student News Site of Cypress Springs High School

The Voice

The Voice

Its Fall Yall

Students reflect on seasonal things

It is the time of year were the weather is always changing here in Texas it can be cold in the morning then hot by the afternoon or from one day to the next but we just adjust, there seems to be a extra pep in your step and we look forward to the items of the season from special flavors drinks and food to spending time with family to traveling. Everyone seems just happier and there seems to always be another event just around the corner. A survey of Panther staff and students revealed that 75% of us chose Fall or Winter as our favorite time of year.

What is your favorite Fall scent?                          It is Thanksgiving Day, what is on TV?                                     What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving?

Warm Vanilla       40%                                            Macy’s Parade  30%                                                                         Time with Family 40%

Pumpkin Spice      35%                                            National Dog Show 10%                                                                 Food  45%

Apple Cider             10%                                            Football 60%                                                                                   Traveling 15%

Cinnamon                 15%

What is your favorite thanksgiving tradition?

Nathan Nguyen (9) – “eating food.”

Denik Lopez (9) “gathering around and listing why you’re grateful.”

Ren Nguyen (9) “I like when we eat food, or when I am cooking the food.”

Brooklyn Erhunmwunsee (10) “just eating, coming together and eating.”

Brissa Garcia (9) “watching the Houston parade.”